Alcohol: Consider seeking help if you answer “yes” to any of the following questions…
- Do you drink to help cope with your problems?
- Do you feel shame or guilt about your drinking?
- Do you feel you have a problem with alcohol?
- Does your drinking cause you trouble at work, home, school or college?
- Do you have trouble remembering what happened the night before?
- Do you (or have you had) trouble with the police due to your drinking?
- Do you feel the need to drink more than you used to?
- Do you want to stop drinking, but can’t?
- Do you sometimes feel that alcohol is the only thing keeping you together?
- Do you carry on drinking regardless of the damage you see it is causing?
- Do you prioritise your life and social activities around alcohol?
Call today for a confidential chat and professional assessment if you feel you may have a problem with alcohol
029 2049 3895
Alternatively, you may prefer to ring the AA National Helpline number: 0845 769 7555 (calls charged at local rate)