Drugs: Consider seeking help if you answer “yes” to any of the following questions…
- Do you use drugs to escape when problems seem too much to bear?
- Do you find that your using is interfering with your eating and sleeping?
- Do you find it difficult to stop/control your drug use?
- Do you find that your drug use is causing, or has caused upset in your family or place of work?
- Do other non-drug using people say your drug taking is out of control?
- Do you, or have you ever substituted one drug for another?
- Do you take increasingly larger amounts of a drug to get the desired effect?
- Do you, or have you ever taken one drug to overcome the effects of another?
- Do you steal drugs, or have you ever stolen to obtain drugs?
- Do you get into trouble with the police, or have you ever been arrested as a result of using drugs?
Call today for a confidential chat and professional assessment if you feel you may have a problem with drugs
029 2049 3895
Alternatively, you may prefer to ring the NA National Helpline number: 0300 999 1212 (calls charged at local rate)