Over/Under Eating: Consider seeking help if you answer “yes” to any of the following questions…
- Do you use food as a source of comfort even when you are not hungry?
- Do you at some point gain weight even when dieting?
- Do you prefer to eat alone?
- Do you find it difficult to moderate certain foods once you have started eating them?
- Do you rigidly restrict your choice of food?
- Do you use the excuse that you have already eaten to avoid mealtimes?
- Do you, or have you ever had a habit of weighing yourself at least three times a week?
- Do you, or have you ever purged, or used diet pills or laxatives to control your weight?
- Do you exercise with the motivation to burn calories rather than to keep healthy/fit?
- Do you overeat or under-eat despite the concerns of others?
Call today for a confidential chat and professional assessment if you feel you may have a problem with over/under eating
029 2049 3895
Alternatively, you may prefer to ring Overeaters Anonymous (UK) Helpline number: 07000 784985 (calls charged at local rate)