Gambling: Consider seeking help if you answer “yes” to any of the following questions…
- Do you, after gambling, feel guilt, shame, remorse and/or hopelessness?
- Do you find yourself powerless to stop gambling once you have started?
- Do you gamble or take risks when you are feeling low?
- Do you gamble longer than you planned to, or take bigger risks than you intended to?
- Do you, after loosing, feel that you must soon return to win back losses?
- Do you, after a win, have a strong urge to return and win more?
- Do others (especially non-gamblers) say your gambling is out of control?
- Do you find yourself having sold property and/or borrowed to finance your gambling?
- Do you find that gambling is affecting your home and/or work life?
- Do you continue to gamble even though the consequences of previous gambling activities are unresolved: e.g. debts, family difficulties….?
Call today for a confidential chat and professional assessment if you feel you may have a problem with gambling
029 2049 3895
Alternatively, you may prefer to ring Gamblers Anonymous on: 020 7384 3040 (calls charged at local rate)