The Living Room Cardiff provides various substance misuse services across Cardiff and the Vale of Glamorgan, including:
- The 12 Steps Recovery Group Programme
- One-to-one Counselling and talking therapies for individuals in recovery and their family members, parents, carers and concerned significant others
- All Recovery Group psychotherapeutic sessions covering various addiction problems
- Family Support Group psychotherapeutic sessions
- Individual Wellness Recovery Plans
- Peer-based Recovery Support, including relapse prevention, on a one to one basis using Recovery Coaches
- Telephone Recovery Support Service further increases service users’ support network and their chances of maintaining their recovery from addiction
- Weekend and Longer Retreats
- Diversionary activities, including workshops for Creative Arts and Crafts, spirituality group
- Opportunities to address wider issues including access to wider support and signposting around employment, social isolation, reintegration into the community and other related issues
- Bilingual service
Living Room Cardiff Abstinence based recovery coaching, covering:
- Relapse prevention strategies
- Role modelling workshops
- Emotional and financial security
- Self-esteem and relationships
- Stress and Anxiety
Also, Residential Retreats, Recovery Support Groups, Peer Based Recovery Support, Engagement through art, music, literature, and drama.
Throughcare and aftercare is an integral part of all 3 consortium members’ services; in particular, Peer Mentoring, Day Programmes and Diversionary Activities and Workshops.
The consortium members have many years’ experience of successfully working in partnerships, both within substance misuse and other services.